What you need to know
- The demo will ask you 16 questions, which will take about 3 to 6 minutes to complete.
- You cannot skip any questions. This feature ensures clients address all questions.
- This “demo form” is not intended for use with actual clients. To prevent inappropriate use, the questions do not always follow a logical sequence. To view the complete forms, with all questions in order, see Types of Forms
- We suggest you copy and paste the report generated by your responses into a Word document, so you can see how it can be edited. Depending on the type of computer system you are using, you may need to adjust the margins of the report within Word.
- The report will contain some responses in blue text, which indicates an unusual response (such as an unusual birth weight or a developmental milestone being passed especially early or late). This makes reviewing the data quicker and highlights the client’s responses you may want to address with them.
- Some editing of the forms will be necessary. Most client responses transform into clear flowing sentences, with appropriately integrated quotes, but you may need to edit unusual or unclear responses.
See the 3 steps in a real report generated by Dr. McCray using the Patient History Helper forms. Names and identifying information have been changed to protect confidentiality.
Part 1_Online questions – See the online questions completed by the client’s mother
Part 2_Raw demo history – See the raw report generated by her responses. Dr. McCray reviewed these answers and integrated information from prior reports into the history before meeting with the client. During the assessment, he spent approximately 15 minutes addressing the unusual or concerning answers the family provided on the form, such as an emergency cesarean delivery, which the form had automatically changed to blue text. He saved significant time by only covering areas where the form yielded a-typical responses – updating the form during the assessment.
Part 3_Demo report – See the report completed by Dr. McCray using our Patient History Helper extended form for the “Background Information” section of his assessment. This required Dr. McCray to complete the green sections and occasionally edit the blue text to correct for sense, grammar and punctuation. Once all edits were complete, Dr. McCray converted all text to black. This part of the process took 5-10 minutes.